vendredi 1 janvier 2016

Reading Comprehension #2

Read the text and choose the correct answers: a, b or c.

My name’s Ana and I’m from London.  I’m twenty-eight years old and I’m not a student now.  I’m a doctor in Cambridge.  My brother John is at home and he’s a student.  He’s 20 and he’s my favourite brother.  Oscar is my step-brother and he’s 40.  He’s in Paris now.  He’s the son of my mother.  My sister Lili is in Cambridge with me and she’s a student at the university there. 

My boyfriend, Ron, is from New York in the USA but he isn’t really American.  His father is from Germany so he says he’s German!  His favourite country is England and he’s a student here.  His English is very good.  My German is very bad!

My grandparents aren’t in the UK.  They’re in Spain because their favourite city is Barcelona.  My grandmother’s 65 and she’s from Scotland and my grandfather’s 70 and he’s from England.  They’re fantastic people and they’re my favourite family members!

Choose the correct answers: a, b or c.

1 Anna is ____.
 
a English
b Scottish
c Irish
2 Ron's father is from ____.
 
a Germany
b Peru
c Italy
3 Anna's in ____.
 
a Paris
b Cambridge
c London
4 Anna's grandparents are ____.
 
a boring
b pesimist
c fantastic
5 John is Anna's ____.
 
a boyfriend
b brother
c step-brother
6 Lili is a ____ in Cambridge.
 
a student
b doctor
c friend
7 Anna's a ___.
 
a lawyer
b accountant
c doctor
8 Ron is from ____.
 
a Germany
b America
c The UK
9 Anna's grandfather is from ____.
 
a Venezuela
b Scotland
c England
10 Oscar is the son of Anna's ____.
 
a grandmother
b sister
c mother
11 Anna's grandparents are in ____.
 
a Spain
b Colombia
c Cambridge

 

 

more readings

 

 

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire