vendredi 1 janvier 2016

Reading Comprehension #1


Read the information about each student.  Are the sentences True (T) or False (F)?

Hi,
My name’s Alex and I’m from Florence in Italy but Rome’s my favourite city.  I’m a student and I’m at university in Rome.  My favourite food is pizza because I’m Italian!  My favourite actor is John Malkovich and my favourite film is Being John Malkovich.

 Hi,
My name’s Romina and I’m a student from St Petersburg in Russia.  I’m at university in London because I’m a student.  It’s my favourite city.  My favourite actor is Julia Roberts and my favourite film is Pretty Woman.

 Hello,
I’m Susan and I’m from the UK.  I’m English, not Scottish, Welsh or Irish!  I’m from Manchester but now I’m in Oxford.  I’m a student.  My favourite restaurant is Italian and my favourite film is Japanese.

Hey,
I’m from Osaka in Japan and my name’s Aiko.  My favourite food isn’t Japanese food, it’s Chinese because my mother’s from China.  I’m in a hotel in London now because I’m an English student.

Hello,
I’m Gilbert and I’m from Argentina.  I’m a doctor.  My favourite sport is football and my favourite footballer is Maradona.  My favourite city is Madrid but it isn’t in Argentina.

True or False?

1 Alex is from Rome _________
2 Lima is Gilbert's favourite city. _________
3 Romina's favourite city is St Petersburg. _________
4 Susan is Welsh. _________
5 Gilbert isn't a student. _________
6 Susan's a student in Manchester. _________
7 Madrid is in Argentina. _________
8 Aiko is Japanese _________
9 Gilbert is a teacher. _________
10 Alex' favourite food id Italian. _________
11 Aiko's favourite food is Japanese _________

 

 

 

more readings

 

 

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire