mardi 5 janvier 2016

Reading Comprehension #3

Read the email and put the phrases into the correct place.

Hi Ben
How are you?  Are you OK?  (0) I’m fine.  I’m on holiday in Barcelona with my family.  We’re in a small hotel in the centre of the city.  It is very nice and pink! 

The famous Gaudi park called Guell is here in Barcelona.  It’s very big and interesting.  It’s free so that’s (1) ____.  Gaudi is fantastic!  Our hotel is a Gaudi building.

I’m in an Internet café now with a big piece of chocolate cake (2) ____.  Barcelona is very hot!

Mum and Dad are in the café in the hotel.  The snacks and drinks are good there:  you can have (3) ____ and the coffee is fantastic.  It’s open every day.

My favourite place is (4) ____ near the hotel.  You can buy old clothes from the 1950s – (5) ____.  I’m very happy.

See you soon.
Love
Laura

Put them in the correct order.

I'm fine
0
a) and a nice cold sparkling water
_____
b) a very small clothes shop
_____
c) salads, sandwiches, rolls and cakes
_____
d) good because it's expensive here
_____
e) they're fantastic and very cheap
_____

 

 

 

more readings

 

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire