mardi 31 mai 2016

Reading Comprehension #1 - Elementary

Read about Dawn’s family and answer the questions.

Hi. My name’s Dawn. I’m sixteen years old and I’m Canadian. My grandparents are British but they’re not in England now, they’re in Vancouver. My father’s name is Brad and he’s a farmer and my mother, Angie, is a teacher. There are three children in our family. My brother Ron is an engineer and my sister Ellen is a student at university in Vancouver. She’s twenty-one.

Ron is married and his wife’s from Argentina. Her name’s Marcela and she’s at home with their two children. Their names are Luis and Maria. Luis is four years old and Maria is two years old.

We’re a happy family!


Answer the questions.

1. Where is Dawn from?
Dawn’s from ____________.
 
2.Where are her grandparents from?
Her grandparents are from ____________.
 
3.Who is Brad?
He’s Angie’s ____________.
 
4.Who is Marcela?
She’s Dawn’s ____________.
 
5.Who are Luis and Maria?
They’re Brad’s ____________.

 

 

more readings

 

 

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire