mardi 31 mai 2016

Reading Comprehension #2 - Elementary

Read about Emma’s routine. Are the sentences true (T) or false (F)?

I’m from Scotland. I’m married to Ian and we have two children. We live in a modern flat in the centre of Edinburgh, the capital city. I have a very busy life. I get up every morning at half past six and I make breakfast for the family. I leave the house at a quarter to eight and take the children to school by car. Then I drive to my office.  I’m a director in an international company. I like my job very much and I like the people I work with. At lunchtime I meet friends or I go to the gym but sometimes I don’t have time for lunch and then I stay in the office. I finish work at six o’clock and get home at a quarter past six. Ian doesn’t work every day so when he’s at home he makes supper and we eat at seven o’clock. He’s a very good cook! In the evenings the children do their homework and we watch television or a DVD.  

Are the sentences true (T) or false (F)?

Emma is English.
F
   
a) The family live in a house.
_____
b) The children walk to school.
_____
c) Emma enjoys her job.
_____
d) Emma has lunch in her office.
_____
e) Emma has a car.
_____

 

 

more readings

 

 

 

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire